Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thank you for Today (Song)

Thank you for Today 

An original song by Daniela Andrade




Thankful for my Blessings


I was getting ready to hustle out the door today, not quite in a rush but certainly with a strong "I'm going to go get 'em!" attitude. But this week is my transitional time - the real beginning of me taking myself from Apprentice to something... more. A big part of that is finally letting myself stop trying to pick apart every nuance of the communications I'm receiving through thousands of synchronizations and signs.

So I am finally starting to stand back and let the Unseen of the Universe reveal itself, and I am really finding one amazing peaceful and powerful presence with me at all time. Just when I thought I couldn't even possibly have more love and respect for all this world and the Universe it lives in, my heart will open even further and a new dimension of love is shown to me.


Grateful with Gratitude


That only happened, I think, because I finally began to liberally express my GRATITUDE for all the blessings I have received in this life and am allowing the many more blessings that the Universe has in store for me. I'm still slow in a couple places in my development, but I can tell you that my rise has begun now, and I can already tell it's going to be the kind of rise that defies all explanation, and that it's going to be joyful and beyond my wildest dreams if I let it be shown instead of always asking for it to be shown. 

I invite you today to show the Universe some gratitude. What do you have to be thankful for in your life? I'd love to hear from anyone this song also inspired today. What do you want to thank the Universe for today?

Love you all,
-R H



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this Blog

Receive New Posts from The Ascended Apprentice as they are posted.

Contact The Ascended Apprentice

Name

Email *

Message *

Synchronicity: Higher Density Blog