Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Everlasting Essence (Atlanta, GA)

Everlasting Essence (Atlanta, GA)


Everlasting Essence



"My name is Lindsay Liistro. Ever since I was a child I have been able to feel what others are feeling. I can not only sympathize with others but also feel what others are going through. Since 2010 I have been taking classes to strengthen my psychic abilities. I found that I am able to do readings for others over the phone and across the country, even if the person is not even in the room with me."

Everlasting Essence Blog 

* * *


"On August 2, 2013 i was attuned into Reiki I and I am a 9th generation from Usui. If you are in the Greater Atlanta area we can arrange for a Reiki session."

Everlasting Essence Services



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this Blog

Receive New Posts from The Ascended Apprentice as they are posted.

Contact The Ascended Apprentice

Name

Email *

Message *

Synchronicity: Higher Density Blog