Monday, September 29, 2014

Choose Non-Violence and Forgiveness!

Choosing Non-Violence and Forgiveness...
...to choose the Path of Most Allowing.


by Robert Hughey  (Google+)

Multiple Earths


A very sad and honestly frightening reality has been shown to me recently, and I'd like to briefly bring it up here publically.

Recently I activated and request to begin receiving wisdom from both my past incarnations as well as my perceived "future" incarnations, and I am pleased to say that has been coming in quite amazingly. Being shown where the Timelines I'm in and the ones near me lead is startling and sobering, and it leaves me humbled at the abilities and efforts of my Support (seen and unseen). They are True Masters, and I love them for helping me help my world with this information.

What's been shown to me lately is the reality of how a Human Being can be sucked into thinking what is the upcoming future for everyone...
...when there is one thing I'm sure of: we all have very separate experiences as we progress through timespace, and I personally don't require (or request) anyone to attempt to tell me what my own future is - especially not if they're seeing doom and gloom End of Days scenarios. That's not my future. I chose to "stay" and "live" in this time and place, and the kind of things people are starting to almost seem to "hope for" is not what I'm here to experience.

It seems there are quite a number of Lightworkers or higher consciousness humans that are under the impression that massive Earthquakes, Volcanos and rampant destruction are the near future for mankind.

And what's been shown to me is that there are a number of Timelines where that does occur, yes, and if that's the one you believe is going to happen to you and you are okay with that, then guess where you find yourself?

That's right. On the path of destruction.

You see, the Earth is growing and changing, fully waking up to what, who, where and when she is, and some of the changes she is undergoing will have some physical consequences - to some areas/dimensions.  This is not across-the-board what happens (or happened, as I'm processing past/future information with this, obviously), but it does happen to those who, for lack of a better term, are at the bottom of the barrel.

This is where the "Old Energy" and "Powers that Were" reside. This is where those sort of conspiracies and conflicts reside, which do not fully manifest nor actually relate to the "Real World." ...at least not my own "real world."

So this post is my own commitment to believing in a non-violent non-destructive and non-conflict future, between People and each other as well as the world Herself.  I choose to forgive anyone that put those ideas before me, but I choose a better and different path, one where I'm continuing to get to know my extended and supportive family, learn more of what it means to be here in the world and, more than anything, finally start speaking my truth and finding my place on this planet as an independent and thriving member of society.

I've never really thrived at maximum capacity or lived a fully expanded existence, to be honest, though I have no complaints about my life AT ALL. I love it very much.  But I can see where my loving Support is continually trying to show me that there may be even more options to what I think I am or can be or exist as (in any given moment).

I expect my future shines bright, as long as I'm fully committed to remembering that "All is Well" and that I'm here for a reason, and that reason is to LIVE and be alive, while I fulfill some amazing purposes I'm privileged to have.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll join me in my commitment for a smooth transition through this current fork in the road.

Here's a video that helps to explain some of the details of my current existence as the Apprentice of Elohim, as well as a Master of Quantum Wizardry:




I'd like to send a special thank you filled with glorious love and appreciation to
the White Wing Collective Consciousness of Nine.
Channeled quite beautifully by Magenta Pixie on YouTube.
Subscribe to her Channel Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this Blog

Receive New Posts from The Ascended Apprentice as they are posted.

Contact The Ascended Apprentice

Name

Email *

Message *

Synchronicity: Higher Density Blog