Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Universe Speaks to YOU

The Universe Speaks to YOU

a channeled message by Robert Hughey (Google+)


Today I am channeling the Universe itself.
Yes, the organism that we all live inside of, the whole Cosmos, has a Consciousness and opinions about your existence.  I'm going to try to help get that message from the Universe to you.




"Hello my Darling Child."

"I almost wanted to start this off the traditional way, with something like "Greetings, Dear One" or maybe something resounding and loud like "Salutations from the Universal Organism, the Great Goddess Herself!"

"Wouldn't that be fun?"

"But I don't really talk like that to people."

"However, I do talk to people all the time. I speak to them with a silent roar sometimes, but they do not hear me. They don't know their own Mother walks with them every step of their lives, experiencing it all with them, speaking with Nature, with Technology, with even silent whispers of unconditional love and support, if only they would open their hearts and minds and hear me!"

"But I don't have to tell you that, my darling child, do I? You have been saying that to people in different ways for a while now. You want to open hearts and open minds as much as I do (and am) on your beloved world."

"You know me. You know my eternal and infinite existence. You know I'm, oh what did that song say, "I'm capable of anything. Anything. And Everything."

"Your message today is the same as it is everyday, but I wanted to share it with you in a new manner, a new channel, a new voice."

The Message:

"I love you. No matter what. Nothing you do or have ever done will shame me. No skeleton in any closet of yours will ever separate you from my eternal heart. My love is unconditional, with NO CONDITIONS, and you have it for as long as you exist."

"Which, given your own eternal nature as my darling child and co-creator of your life experience, will be a long, long amount of what you know of as time."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this Blog

Receive New Posts from The Ascended Apprentice as they are posted.

Contact The Ascended Apprentice

Name

Email *

Message *

Synchronicity: Higher Density Blog